To use the flowline
Gas Velocity is the critical factor that must be considered when evaluating the opportunity of using the flowline to treat within.
- Va must be = to or > than calculated critical (mist flow) to achieve theoretical treating rates.
- Flowline applications in general are less efficient than bubble tower applications.
- Gas temperatures below 15 Celsius dramatically reduces product efficiencies.
- Depending on your flowline license - can you be sour down the flowline?
- If there is a mechanical failure with the chemical injection, are you able to isolate the system.
- The flowline should be pigable.
Contact RCS Inc for flowline injection aids what can help mitigate problems assosiated to flow line treating.